Took the camera along to riding today intending to take some video of Emily’s brilliant cantering – sod’s law, then, that Blue was in a particularly stubborn mood *and* Emily was very tired (not helped by Evil Mummy insisting that we walk to and from the stables instead of take the car), so they didn’t get much canter done. Lots of trot work though. Will take film another time. Blue is so adorable. We must kidnap him sometime very soon. Very soon.
- Still some tickets available for our Xmas special with the extremely fab @Ian_Lawman in Scotter - gets yours at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 year ago
- @MirandaGilley Oh, wow - that's good to know....I think....glad it gave you food for thought. 3 years ago
- @BarrySheerman @sb_campaign @tes Because the "if you've got nothing to hide" pro-monitoring concept is deeply flawed. bit.ly/1tVQNel 3 years ago
- @indi6oLion email@example.com 3 years ago
- @indi6oLion Hi - I messaged you back on 27th May with my email address - you're welcome to email me. 3 years ago
Emily's Photography @Flickr