Five minutes from the stables there’s a huge grassy field, out of sight of everything except more fields, so you feel as though you’re in the middle of nowhere. Emily loves to take Blue there to canter around for an hour and he seems to really enjoy it too. There’s a great sense of freedom…and this is really rather a nice way to while away an afternoon.
- Still some tickets available for our Xmas special with the extremely fab @Ian_Lawman in Scotter - gets yours at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 months ago
- @MirandaGilley Oh, wow - that's good to know....I think....glad it gave you food for thought. 2 years ago
- @BarrySheerman @sb_campaign @tes Because the "if you've got nothing to hide" pro-monitoring concept is deeply flawed. bit.ly/1tVQNel 2 years ago
- @indi6oLion firstname.lastname@example.org 2 years ago
- @indi6oLion Hi - I messaged you back on 27th May with my email address - you're welcome to email me. 2 years ago
Emily's Photography @Flickr